Monday, March 2, 2015

Wearable Tech

Wearable tech has yet to catch the mainstream of the market. Several mainstream companies have developed smart watches to connect with smart phones. Smart watches have several features that demonstrate that we truly live in the next generation, but for some reason the markets haven’t fully adopted the idea of using that technology in their everyday lives. Smart watches will eventually take over the industry, but the current issue is time.


To me the coolest thing about smart watches is the ability to interact with people’s smart phones. I can’t wait to see the cool applications that use both devices to accomplish complicated tasks, play challenging games, or simply people’s lives. I hope to be at the head of this development as a mobile developer currently working to hone my skills. When wearable tech has taken over the market place I hope to be in the forefront also making the newest technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment